Jonathan Page
Joey Yeo
Cecilia Manikan
Remy Low
Katya Todarello

A short session of weekly connection, dharma and community

Sundays from 11am – 11:30am Sydney Time via Zoom
Starting 10th Jan 2021

Led by Venerable Juewei and experienced facilitators from the community, we will have a “Mindful Check-In” together, share and care in smaller groups, and close each session with a dedication of merits.

Katya Todarello

24th Oct 2021
Right Speech as the wholehearted expression of Buddhist practice

We are invited to ponder the below questions:

1. How attentive are you to the way you speak?
  2. How did you resolve a conflict or misunderstanding by using the Right Speech?
  3. Share a story when the words spoken infused light and joy onto you and/or others.
Right Speech as the wholehearted expression of Buddhist practice.

We are invited to ponder the below questions: How attentive are you to the way you speak? How did you resolve a conflict or misunderstanding by using the Right Speech? Share a story when the words spo…

Finding courage to live fully

17th Oct 2021. Inspired by your insightful discussions last week regarding the power of music, this Sunday, Dr. Ekaterina Todarello will share with us the topic of “Finding courage to live fully”.

The Power of Music as the Language of a Human Soul

10th Oct 2021. Dr. Ekaterina Todarello will lead us to discover “The power of music as the language of a human soul” in this upcoming Sunday session.

Realising my Dharma Through Work

3rd Oct 2021. We are invited to ponder the below questions: 1) What is my medicine, my talents and gifts? How do I use those in my work and can I do better?

The Joy of Sadness

26th Sept 2021. Dr. Jonathan is inviting us to explore and reveal the “The Joy of Sadness”.

So Much Sadness – What Can I do?

12th Sept 2021. Dr. Jonathan is inviting us to investigate responses to sadness with the topic  “So Much Sadness – What Can I do?

In Praise of Sadness

28th August 2021. This coming Sunday Check-In will be having our friend, Dr Jonathan to facilitate the theme of ‘In- Praise of Sadness’ with us, allowing us to open the wonders and subtlety of sadness…

Resilience

118th July 2021. Resilience